NOT YOUR AVERAGE HIGH STREET JOB!! High class, High value Deals with the opportunity to travel
Do you want to be considered the creme dela crème in High street shopping in the heart of London with the top 10% of business people?
Do you want to work for a company that values you enough to send you for an all-expenses paid training week in America with further opportunities to work in Florida twice a year.
Seems too good to be true… How about an expected 30k-55k A year, Read on.
As a junior sales representative working in Tailoring and suit sales you will be working with one of the industry’s best respected names in the centre of London, working within a square mile of the top 10% earners you know your target audience have the money to spend and you have given you have the right approach there is lots of money to be made. The company make sure you are looking sharp with free merchandise and even offer you shares in the business after 2 years with the company (shares are currently on a 15% increase year on year). They are looking for graduates, salespeople or recruitment agents with the desire for something different. They have a work hard, play hard mentality and invest heavily into staff training and devolvement to insure a happy and successful workplace for both you and them.
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- A school leaver with good A-Levels or a minimum of 2:2 from a good University in any degree subject.
- Commercial/Sales experience is highly desirable. This could include Door2Door Sales too.
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements - open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Just a few of the things you could look forward to:
- £24K basic salary with uncapped commission
- Additional prizes and incentives to be won!
- Time split between meeting clients and making New BD calls for appointments
- An extensive training scheme for 6 months, with additional training each month - this includes a week away in Nashville and frequent trips abroad - they invest $51,000 in your initial training!!
- Share scheme available - shares have risen 15% year on year for the past 50 years
- Sociable atmosphere with drinks in the office on a Thursday and Friday
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
- Direct Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'