HGV2 Tanker Driver
We require HGV2 ADR drivers to work as full time fuel delivery drivers on a 6 month contract.
You will be working on behalf of a global fuel and energy company who are fast becoming one of the major fuel distribution companies in the UK with an ever growing market share.
Based out of Stevenage you will be covering various depots in the south east, with travel and subsistence covered where necessary.
* Driving a rigid class 2 tanker delivering to forecourts and Industrial premises across London & South East.
* AM/PM shifts available
* Working 5 shifts a week including some Saturdays
* 40 hour week plus overtime
Main skills and experience required:
* HGV experience delivering fuel for min 6 months
* Good communication skills
* Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
* Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
* The best performers will be taken on to a permanent contract at the end of the 6 months or have their contracts renewed.
* Extensive training provided on start with exceptional development opportunities
* Very good future progression possibilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'