HGV2 Tanker Driver
We require HGV2 ADR drivers to work as full time fuel delivery drivers in a full time permanent position
You will be working on behalf of a global fuel and energy company who are fast becoming one of the major fuel distribution companies in the UK with an ever growing market share.
World class training, excellent progression structure and a desirable basic salary are the key benefits of all potential employees.
* Driving a rigid class 2 tanker delivering to forecourts and Industrial premises across London & South East.
* AM/PM shifts available
* Working 5 shifts a week including some Saturdays
* 40 hour week plus overtime
Main skills and experience required:
* HGV Experience
* ADR licence in class 3
* Full CPC
* Digital tacho card
* Good communication skills
* Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
* Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
* 28.5 basic based on only 40 hours plus productivity bonus
* Overtime on shifted hours guarantees 32k plus (* Average driver salary between 32 - 39k last year)
* Company benefits package
* Extensive training provided on start with exceptional development opportunities
* Very good future progression possibilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'