Day and night shifts available
We require HGV2 ADR drivers to work as full time fuel delivery drivers on an ongoing contract.
You will be working on behalf of a global fuel and energy company who are fast becoming one of the major fuel distribution companies in the UK with an ever growing market share.
World class training, excellent progression structure and a desirable basic salary are the key benefits of all potential employees.
* Driving a rigid class 2 tanker delivering to forecourts and Industrial premises across London & South East.
* AM/PM shifts available
* Working 4 shifts over any 7 days
* 8 hours a day guaranteed
Main skills and experience required:
* HGV Experience
* ADR licence in class 3
* Full CPC
* Digital tacho card
* Good communication skills
* Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
* Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
* A very attractive salary and benefits package
* Extensive training provided on start with exceptional development opportunities
* World class training and development program.
* Very good future progression possibilities.
* Permanent employment possible for outstanding performers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job