We are recruiting for HGV2 Driver in the Colnbrook area. In this role you will be responsible for efficient transportation and delivery of products to customers using a commercial motor vehicle meeting company, customer and legislative requirements.
As a HGV2 Driver you will need to have:
- Category C driving entitlement.
- A Minimum of 2 years recent experience.
- No more than 6 penalty points for minor offences. (No DD on IN)
- Valid digi card and CPC card.
- 5 year check able work history
- Clean CRC (Criminal Background Check)
- Pay Rates: £10.00 - £14.00 (depending on shifts)
- Working Hours: Various start times and shift patterns
- Location: Colnbrook
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a HGV2 Driver:
- Trunking to and from various depots
- Delivering to sheds on the airport
- Experience of working on the airport would help but not essential
Benefits of working with us as a HGV2 Driver:
- Ltd Companies welcome
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job