HGV2 Driver (class C)
Euro Accessories Ltd are the leading UK and Ireland specialist supplier of Precast and Concrete Reinforcement Accessories. We have been instrumental in servicing the Concrete Construction industry since 1992.
With branches located in Sandbach (Cheshire), Basingstoke (Hampshire), Roosky (Southern Ireland) and Armagh (Northern Ireland); Euro Accessories has built a coveted reputation for outstanding service, product quality, product choice and company integrity throughout the industry.
To continue our expansion; we require a new HGV2 (Class C) Driver at our Basingstoke Depot.
Transport and deliver construction accessories across the Southern half of the U.K (primarily) to customer depots and building sites by operating a 26 tonne rigid truck.
- Determine condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use, logging inspection, reporting requirements.
- Ensures correct, secure loading of vehicle by directing material handlers.
- Deliver product or material to destination by identifying destination, selecting route, driving the vehicle.
- Maintain safe vehicle and conditions, protect load by complying with organisation policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
- Maintain records by completing driver log, obtaining shipper and receiver authorisations, filing documents.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Conscientious, Reporting Skills, Team Orientated
Holiday Allowance:28 Days (including Bank Holidays)
Working Hours: Mon - Fri only
Overtime: Paid at x1.5 hourly rate after 40hrs.
* There will be the possibility of occasional nights out during the working week, in order to maintain delivery schedules and customer requirements.
* During certain times (as workload dictates), there may (occasionally) be the requirement to assist with warehouse / yard duties (picking, packing, loading of products onto the vehicles / general housekeeping or stock counting.
* These duties are designed to ensure both you and the company gain the maximum in effort and value for money.
- Time Management
- High Reliability
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'