HGV 1 Tramper Driver Contract
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO NIGHT OUT ALL WEEK
Full time hours, max out your card with nights out all week and a start date of asap and multiple start time available.
Variable rates of pay ranging from £11.00ph to £13.00ph depending on shift and Night out money as well.
Do you hold a HGV Class 1 Licence with a minimum of 2 year recent refrigerated driving experience, along with previous tramping experience and a valid CPC Card and a Digital Tachograph Card?
We are currently recruiting for numerous, professional Drivers to join our prestigious Client who is based in Tipton.
Drivers will be required to make Refrigerated deliveries throughout the UK and night out majority of the week.
If you enjoy a varied workload and have an excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network, then this could be the next career move for you!
In return, you will receive a night out rate tax free on top of your hourly rate of between £11.00 and £13.00 (Umbrella/LTD) you will also be enrolled into our Driver Incentive Scheme where you can increase you pay further by refereeing fellow Drivers to HRGO.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
In this role you must:
- Download your tachograph card after each shift
- Communicate well and complete all required paperwork
- Have your trailers pre-loaded for you
- Adhere to strict Health and Safety procedures; our client has a strong focus on such policies
- Be responsible for the delivery of refrigerated goods
You will be:
- Working for a reputable company
- Tramping and nighting out all week
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- A Class One Driver with at least 2 years continuous commercial driving experience
- Licences must not have any more than 6 minor points, due to insurance purposes
- In possession of a valid CPC Card and Digital Tachograph card
- Paid through an Umbrella company or Ltd company.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process Drivers that have any of the following endorsements; TT/CD/DD or DR.
HRGO will register complete registrations at your convenience
Please contact one of the team on to discuss this further.
- Tramper HGV1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job