My client is a well established global logistics specialist who is seeking professional HGV1 Drivers to join their successful team.
Daily duties include:
- Handling dangerous goods and Ministry of Defence equipment
- You will have good knowledge of the UK road network and be experienced driving the Europe
- You will be travelling long distances within the UK and into Europe and get the opportunity to visit some out of the ordinary places
- You will have good knowledge of road traffic regulations and abide them at all times
- You will be driving as part of a double manned team and sometimes as part of a convoy
- Moving security sensitive and high consequence loads
- You must be willing to drive a variety of vehicles from vans to HGV1 and respond to last minute changes
Your working week will be Monday - Friday, averaging 55 hours, with occasional weekend overtime as part of a rota and as business needs dedicate. Hours will vary week to week but you should expect to be doing regular nights out, sleeping in your cab and be open to overtime.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS OFFERED IN RETURN, DO NOT MISS OUT !