Pertemps Milton Keynes are currently recruiting experienced HGV1 (Cat C+E Drivers) for a high profile security site based in Bicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for drivers who are looking for ongoing regular work on a contract that is busy all year round, transporting goods to high security sites throughout the UK.
Based at the military site in Bicester, Oxfordshire. You will be expected to work with a variety of trailers including flatbed, boxed curtain siders.
- Working Monday - Friday with start times ranging from 0400 - 0900.
- Average run is 8-10 hours in duration.
- Trunking 1-2 Drops, Multidrop 2-4 Drops, Internal routes.
- No lifting or handball required.
- Regular deliveries and runs.
Due to the nature of the contract we are able to accommodate drivers preferences to start times and length of run required.
We have a variety of shift patterns to suit all drivers dependant on your situation:
- Core Drivers - Working Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis.
- Ad-Hoc - Working set 1-3 days per week (these can be the same days or vary).
- Holiday & Sickness Cover - Providing last minute holiday and sickness cover for existing drivers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for this extremely prestigious contract. Immediate interview available with a view to ongoing work. PAYE and Self-employed drivers are both welcome to apply.
Rates of Pay
£11.73ph (Day Rate) £14.08ph (Night Rate) £17.60ph (Sat Rate) £19.09ph (Sun Rate)
£13.73ph (Day Rate) £16.08ph (Night Rate) £19.60ph (Sat Rate) £21.09ph (Sun Rate)
Due to the nature of this contract, drivers must meet certain site stipulations as detailed below:
- You will have held there license for over two years, with a minimum of 180 days driving experience.
- You will also have less than 6 points on your license.
- This is an ADR contract, however holding ADR is not essential as we are able to provide free training to obtain certification.
- You will need a Disclosure Scotland and security passes prior to working on site, which are fully funded by Pertemps and the end client.
For more information, or to apply, please call Nikki at the Pertemps Milton Keynes branch or apply online.