Premiere Personnel are currently recruiting for HGV Truck Technicians on behalf of one of our Manchester-based clients.
The role will primarily include:
- Prepare trucks and other vehicles for MOT as required.
- Make repairs.
- Service vehicles.
- EBS/ABS knowledge required.
- Carry out preventative maintenance.
- Inspect vehicle on arrival and prepare a list of parts and then report to the Manager.
- Inform the Foreman/Manager of the length of time the job is likely to take.
- Follow company H&S procedures.
- Work with safety in mind.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Keep job sheets ongoing
- This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and you will be required to do anything reasonable that is asked of you.
£10.50 - £12.50 p/h+ dependant on experience
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
If you have the relevant experience and skill set for this position, please forward your CV to the Premiere Personnel Recruitment Team.
Premiere Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Premiere Personnel Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.