Nightshift HGV (LGV) Technician
Monday - Friday 21:30 - 06:00
Starting from c£17.60 per hour
(Salary earnings will vary from c£38K per annum to an average of £42K and with maximum overtime there’s potential to earn c£49k)
CONTACT HALO PERSONNEL TO BE FAST-TRACKED THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We are searching for Motivated, Reliable and Hard-Working HGV Technicians who will be based from
our client’s Depot in Widnes.
You must only apply if you have relevant Engineering Qualifications such as NVQ/City and Guilds Level 3 or above in HGV Mechanics (level 2 with Irtec is acceptable)
Mechanical Engineering (Military equivalent is acceptable)
Ideally, but not essentially - Hold a CLASS 1 (C+E) or Class 2 (C) Licence.
Our client is a franchised Scania dealership which has 5 depots throughout the North West of England all operate 24 hours, Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings. Their modern facilities include leading-edge vehicle technology and diagnostic equipment, an extensive selection of trucks, coaches, buses and trailer units to work on and a structured personal training and development program, tailored to each individual.
The company offers excellent working conditions and individual development programs. They value each and every one of their employees and their aim is to retain, develop and promote their employees from within and they have successfully achieved this with current staff developing within their existing roles, progressing through to management or alternative roles.
Other benefits include:
- Increased holiday days with length of service
- Life insurance (2 x annual salary)
- Contributory Pension
- Childcare vouchers
Scania reward system which offers the following:
- Gym Membership
- Retail discounts for a variety of stores
- Cashback for online purchases
- Cinema tickets and other forms of entertainment
- Discount codes for food outlets such as Bella Italia
- (AND MORE!)
Hours of Work:
- 21:30 - 06:00 Monday to Friday with 30 mins unpaid break
The role of HGV Technician will involve:
- Being responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines and repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner
- Reporting to the shift supervisor
- Investigating and diagnosing faults
- Observe Health and Safety rules
- Planning work and managing diagnostics
- Report findings and carrying out all repairs to the current manufacturer’s standards, with the most effective use of your time
- Liaising with the parts department effectively
21:30 - 05:30 (including 30 min unpaid break) would be £17.60 per hour
05:30 to 06:00 is overtime and you would be paid £13.20 for half an hour of work.
Our client very much prides itself on achieving high standards of workmanship, customer satisfaction and health and safety. They are looking for a team player to fill this role who will be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines. You must be able to adopt a hands-on approach to all aspects of the role to ensure continued high levels of work are carried out right, first time and have a stable career background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'