Role: HGV Technician
Job Type: Full time, Permanent position
Hours: Monday to Friday
Shift type: Days 6am to 2pm Afters 2pm to 10pm Overtime available
Salary: up to £31,500
- 30 days holiday including stats which increase with service
- Company Pension
- Discounts and Vouchers
- Training and Progression
- Onsite parking
Would you like to work for one of the largest providers of commercial vehicle contract hire, fleet management and rental solutions?
- Carry out service's, inspection's and MOT's to VOSA standards.
- Carry out maintenance work
- Attend breakdowns
- Ensure the work undertaken is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with instructions.
- Ensure workshop resources are used in a safe manner.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environment guidelines.
- Accurate and detailed completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Endeavour to reduce vehicle down time to a minimum.
- Carry out any other relevant duties as required
You will have:
- City & Guilds or equivalent in HGV Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- Minimum Class two HGV License
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers at breakdowns
- Health & Safety awareness
- Minimum two years experience
If this position is of interest and you would like to discuss the role in more detail then please apply attaching your CV and we will be in touch.
hgv mechanic, technician, truck, hgv, fitter, technician, fleet, maintenance, diagnostics, MOT, servicing
- hgv mechanic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'