As an Automotive Specialist we have several Motor Trade Clients that will be looking to recruit HGV Technicians in the near future.
We invite you to register your details with us today so we can notify you instantly of any HGV Technician / HGV Fitter Jobs that come available in the coming weeks.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
Requirements of this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter vacancy:
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter/ Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 Licence may be beneficial to your application
The salary of these HGV Technician / HGV Fitter roles are likely to be around £35,000 based on an average found in this area.
Please note that we may not be able to contact you straight away, but rest assured that we will be in contact as soon as a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter Job comes available in your local area.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a HGV Technician Job get in touch today.
For the best HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / LGV Technician / LGV Fitter / LGV Mechanic jobs be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Vehicle Technician
- Motor Trade
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Commercial Vehicles
- HGV Technician
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'