Proactive Personnel Limited is working with a well established client who are looking to offer an amazing opportunity to bring in an experienced HGV Technician
The Job Role:
- To maintain and service the companies Fleet of Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and callouts on behalf of the client when required
Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 5 years post apprenticeship)
- A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred.
- Essential that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ Level Three Qualification (PLEASE NOTE - Applicants without this will not be considered for selection)
If you are interested in this job role please apply by contacting Ray Carden.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'