Location: Ulting, Essex
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Hourly Paid
Hours: 39hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch) Overtime above 39hrs per week will be paid at time and a half
Reporting directly to the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for performing mechanical repairs, preventative maintenance checks and general maintenance to the Company’s fleet of cars, light/ heavy commercial vehicles and trailers.
- Proven experience within the commercial vehicle industry would be advantageous
- Ability to diagnose vehicle mechanical and electrical faults
- Full driver’s license, HGV class 1 or 2 is essential
- Maintain repair, safety inspection and service records on each vehicle
- Previous use of all specialised and associated equipment to include familiarity with hand tools, power tools, welders, grinders, air and hydraulic jacks etc. in performing vehicle maintenance, servicing & repair
- Perform heavy manual labour tasks within established health and safety practices and procedures at all times
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
- Understand, follow and apply verbal and written instructions
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'