HGV Technician - £14.50 + Overtime (Dependant Experience, Qualifications etc)
Alecto Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join a leading dealership as they are in the search to add a new highly skilled HGV Techician into their team.
- Split Shifts
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on HGV's
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
- Ensure all work is completed to company standards, instructions and in a timely manor
- Adapting your skills to some mechanical equipment in the depot
- Working on a wide range of different vehicles
Key Skills Required:
- HGV industry relevant qualifications to level 3
- HGV Technician Experience
- Additional Industry relevant qualifications/ Licenses (Desirable)
- HGV License (Desirable)
- Previous Dealership Experience (Desirable)
- OT available
- Overtime Rates = Time & half
- Performance Bonus
- Company Pension
- Shift Allowance
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to David Roche, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- HGV Mechanic
- HGV Technician
- Heavy Goods Vehicle Mechanic
- HGV Engineer
- Heavy Goods Vehicle
- Heavy Goods Vehicle Technician
- Heavy Goods Vehicle Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'