An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic HGV Mechanic to work on a permanent basis for our client SHB Vehicle Hire, a market leading national vehicle fleet management company. This position will be based at their Gloucester depot. You will also have the opportunity to gain your Class 1 HGV License.
• The main responsibilities in this role will be the maintenance and repair of SHB’s diverse fleet of HGV’s.
• Demonstrating good diagnosis skills.
• Complying with Depot specific health and safety rules and regulations and ensuring the correct PPE is worn/used throughout and reporting any failings through the reporting procedure and to the appropriate SHB manager.
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly, legible and handed in on time.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy work area and ensuring all tooling and specialist equipment is checked, tested and compliant in line with company policy.
• Maintaining sufficient security measures.
Essential Skills include
• Mechanical or electrical qualifications.
• A minimum of one year's commercial experience working as a Vehicle Technician.
• Full UK driving license.
• Experience of working on a wide range of HGV’s.
• You will have the opportunity your gain your HGV Class 1 License
• Well-equipped workshop
• Variety of vehicles to work on
• Training available to enhance skill sets
• Company pension scheme
• Full PPE provided
• Shift: Days only
• No call outs
For further details, please contact Emily Knowles at Omega Resource Group on .
To apply, please click apply now.
Visit – SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'