My Client is looking for experienced HGV Technician to join a fast growing family business within the Peterborough area.
You will be reporting to the Service Manager.
- Education and/or Experience
- Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles.
- Valid Driving License
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Must be flexible in hours and approach.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday hours to be flexible to suit business needs, Overtime is available and you must have your own tools.
To be considered for our positions you must have worked in the motor trade within the last two years in a similar role.