£25,792 per annum + Overtime 1.5
Shifts: Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm | 2pm - 10pm and Saturdays 8am - 1pm on rota - overtime
We are recruiting for an experienced HGV Technician for a Truck Main Dealer Workshop in Newport. You must be Level 3 qualified or NVQ Equivalent to be considered for this role.
The role will include the following;
• To maintain, inspect, repair and test HGV vehicles, plant and equipment.
• Prepare, present and accompany all HGV vehicles, other than exempt categories, for annual MOT inspections.
• Carry out fault diagnosis on complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
• To carry out welding, fabrication and body repairs as required.
• To complete associated paperwork to ensure that all statistics and legal information are produced, update dedicated workshop computer system as necessary.
• To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
• To maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition
• To attend training courses related to the role.
• To maintain the company vehicles to a high standard.
In return you will receive full manufacturer training, competitive salary and you will work in a workshop to high health and safety standards.
You must have a full UK driving licence.
Apply now with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref PRS16133
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Commercial Vehicles | HGV | Heavy Goods Vehicles | Workshop | Technician | Mechanic | Newport | South Wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job