Our client requires a Mechanical Fitter to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency with HGV Vehicles (3.5T-18T).
This is a fantastic company to work for where the rewards are high.
It is essential that candidates have a full clean driving licence (1 or 2).
• Carrying out service and repairs on Commercial Vehicles
• Efficiently diagnose standard faults and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
• Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles
• Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
• You must have your own tools
To apply please forward your CV to Katy Gant at Driven Motor Jobs /
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job