Opportunity for a fully skilled HGV Technician in Corby, Northamptonshire.
This is a full time permanent position with training and progression opportunities. Full time hours, with overtime. Salary - Negotiable
Main Purpose of Job: Undertake maintenance and repairs on a wide range of vehicles in a busy workshop environment.
The post holder will be responsible to the Workshop Foreman.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful HGV Technician will have recent experience in a similar role with duties including but not limited to;
General Maintenance, servicing & repairs
Fault Diagnostics using a wide range of equipment
Carry out inspections
Complete job cards and inspection sheets
Ensure work is carried out in the agreed time frame
- Methodical in their working practices
- Full clean Driving Licence
- Good time keeper
- Flexibility as overtime working will be required
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Availability for regular Saturday overtime
- Fork Lift licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Fully qualified with NVQ Level 3 in HGV maintenance and repairs (or equivalent)
- Commercial class 1 / class 2 license is preferred but not essential
- Communication Skills