Workshop HGV Technician
Alecto Recruitment are recruiting for a prestigious commercial vehicle maintenance provider who, due to company growth are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician in the Hedge End area.
The perfect candidate will be apprentice trained and hold a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent, along with experience of working in a fast paced workshop environment.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on a wide range of HGV's to VOSA standard
- Complete call outs and roadside repairs when necessary
- Complete work loads within the timeframe given to customers
- Carry out a wide range of electrical defect repairs
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
This is a permanent permanent role working full time hours, offering a salary of up to £32,000pa + benefits
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ernesto Salvia, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- field engineer
- HGV mechanic
- HGV Fitter
- HGV Technician
- workshop engineer
- heavy goods mechanic
- heavy goods vehicle engineer
- heavy goods fitter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job