Our client, part of the larger group, has built an excellent reputation for providing quality fleet services since its formation in 1996. The company is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of its existing and prospective customers by engineering innovative and bespoke solutions for every requirement. They currently have a network of over 20 workshops throughout the UK maintaining over 5000 vehicles providing routine maintenance, body repairs and tyre centres. Their people are passionate at what they do and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Position: HGV Technician
Location: Braintree or Aylesbury
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: They recognise employees that display passion and dedication and ensure this is rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package including Pension scheme and Complementary Life Insurance.
About the role:
They are dedicated to investing in the Training and Development of all colleagues. As a HGV technician you can expect to receive a comprehensive training programme from your initial induction through to up to date product training and IRTEC licencing. Their large fleet includes a range of waste handling trucks, commercial vehicles and plant machinery.
- Routine servicing and MOT inspections in line with VOSA standards
- Diagnosing and subsequent repairing of all types of faults
- Completing documentation in line accurately with required company standards
- Awareness and understanding of Health and Safety practices
- HGV Technical qualification - NVQ or City and Guilds equivalent
- Experience of working in a similar role with an understanding of the HGV industry
- An understanding of excellent customer service
- Good team player but able to work on own initiative
- Experience in the Waste / Recycling industry would be an advantage
- A class 1 / 2 HGV licence would be beneficial but is not essential - however they would be happy to support successful candidates through the licence as part of the development process in place
You may have experience of the following: HGV Technician, Class 1 Driver, Class 2 Driver, IRTEC, Maintenance Technician, HGV Mechanic, VOSA, HGV Servicing, Vehicle Maintenance, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, MOT Technician, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job