This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
£34,000 - £36,000 + Lots of Overtime + Callouts + 22 Day Holiday + Excellent Benefits
Excellent role on offer for a HGV Engineer, looking to an expanding market leading business where you will be well looked after and work on top of the range, technically interesting heavy good vehicles.
Are you an Engineer from an HGV, Truck & Bus or Ex-Forces (REME) background, looking for structured manufacturer training and progression within a well-known company?
This is an extremely well established company, with branches all over the UK dealing with Heavy Goods Vehicles. Due to ongoing expansion through their company, they are looking for an HGV Technician to join their Bristol, Avonmouth depot.
In this role you will ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish, to sustain growth in customer confidence in the service provided by the dealer point.
You will receive excellent training to develop your skills, progressing to become a technical expert within a growing company who are known to take care of their staff.
This role would therefore ideally suit an Engineer from an HGV, Truck & Bus, Ex-Forces (REME) or a similar background. Looking for excellent role within a rapidly expanding company.
* Servicing and Repairing Heavy Goods Vehicles to company standards
* 45 hours a week/06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00/alternating Saturdays 06.00-12.00 at x1.5
* Excellent manufacturer training to become an HGV specialist
* Based at the Bristol Depot
* Assist in the fault diagnosis process
* Assist with roadside breakdowns
* Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles
* A Vehicle Technician with experience servicing HGV's and Trucks
* Technically competent in the repair and maintenance of HGVs
* Someone looking to adapt and take on new skills and approaches and participate in training and development activates
* City and Guilds, NVQ 2(3) or equivalent
Key Words: Vehicle Technician, HGV, Trucks, Ex-Forces, Fitter, Service, Repair, Maintenance, MOT, Mechanic, Mechanical, Electrical, Diagnostic, Commercial Vehicles, Royal Engineers, REME, NVQ 2, NVQ 3, Reading, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Windsor, Maidenhead, Didcot, Thatcham, High Wycombe, Slough, Newbury, Farnham
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- Vehicle Technician
- NVQ 3
- NVQ 2
- Commercial Vehicles
- Royal Engineers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job