HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter must have some of the following -
- Level 3 Qualifications (City & Guilds/NVQ) in Heavy Vehicles
- Commercial driving license is beneficial but not essential
- Proven commercial vehicle experience
- Be an experienced HGV Technician
If you have any of the above I would be pleased to hear from you. As part of this exciting role the HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter can expect the following -
- Working on brand new equipment as well as vehicles up to 5 years old
- Setting up new processes within the workshop.
- Prompt fault finding/diagnostics and rectification on all HGV equipment
- Responsible for identifying possible equipment and operational improvements
- Market leading training and excellent career development
The working hours of the successful HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter are on a 4 week rotating shift pattern of;
Weeks 1 - 3; Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30
Week 4; Monday to Friday 10:30 - 20:00
The salary for the successful HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter is £38'000 per annum as a basic with the opportunity to work overtime at an increased rate.
If you are a HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter and interested in this role please contact Thomas Kinsbury at Kemp Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job