Calling all HGV Technician's in Nuneaton flexible to working a day or late shift.
Seeking a qualified individual to join my clients niche dealership.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced individual to use their previous technical knowledge to aid in the services and repairs of HGV vehicles, monitor the repair process and support the other technicians within the workshop with a professional attitude.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- You will be responsible for routine servicing and repairs, brakes, gearbox and clutch repairs and replacements, electronic and mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with the role
- Ensure that work is always completed to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales and promote first time fix
- You will be able to recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety as you minimise costs for the customer
What are we looking for in you?
- Shift options: In a day shift the hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm or late shift working 4:00pm - 12:30am both Monday to Friday only
- HGV Licence is preferred
- You must have previous experience working as HGV Technician to be considered for this role
- A Level 3 Diploma in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair is crucial
- The ability to work to your own initiative
- Flexible individual able to work shifts
- Highly motivated with the willingness to exceed in this role
- Good team player
What will you receive?
As a day shift HGV Technician, you will receive an hourly rate of £12 - £13 and working a late shift you will receive £13.50 per hour
Shift allowance included
Saturday's are optional and overtime is received if worked
Overtime; time and a half
Company pension scheme
20 days holidayHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job