Currently seeking an experienced HGV Technician, who is looking to do day and late shifts, on behalf of my successful client. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced individual to use their previous technical knowledge to aid in the services of HGV vehicles, monitor the repair process and support the other technicians within the workshop with a professional attitude. The position is situated in Newbury.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will be responsible for routine servicing and repairs, brakes, gearbox and clutch repairs and replacements, electronic and mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with the role
- Ensure that work is always completed to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales and promote first time fix
- You will be able to recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety as you minimise costs for the customer
What are we looking for?
- An individual flexible to working shifts; 6:00am - 2:00pm (early), 8:00am - 5:00pm (days) 2:00pm - 10:00pm (lates)
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
- HGV Licence is preferred for this role
- An individual from a LCV or Car background will also be considered
- Motivated and self-driven
- The ability to work in a high pressured and busy working environment
What will you receive?
£11ph - 14ph (dependent on experience)
Shift allowance and overtime included
Company pension scheme
Full brand trainingHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- hgv technician