Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician / Mechanic Required in Newport.
Salary: Up to £25,792 Basic, OTE £29,000 per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Technician / Mechanic for Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Newport
Our Client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Newport area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Technician for their busy Service Department!
HGV TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Your key objectives will include:
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible you will need to be qualified to Level 3 standard in HGV Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally hold some practical experience post qualification. Experience in a similar position on large Light Commercial Vehicles, Coaches, and Buses. Either a Class 1 or 2 HGV Driving License or experience working within a franchise approved dealer environment would be highly advantageous however is non-essential at this stage
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting hourly rate up to £12.40 per hour over an average 40 hour working week (£25,792 per annum).
* Attendance/sick leave bonus scheme adding an additional £200-600 per annum over length of service.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
* Pension scheme
* Full in-house and off-site manufacturer approved training.
* Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
You shall work a shift system where the hours worked are 6:00am-2:00pm in your first week and 2:00pm-10:00pm Monday to Friday the second week with alternate Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm (Saturdays paid as overtime).
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this HGV Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician and Automotive Jobs in Newport and Gwent please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J78796, HGV Technician, Newport.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- HGV Vehicle Technician
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job