This company offers its employees not only excellent earning potential but guaranteed training and development.
HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter Job role:
- Based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of maintenance, repairs and major over hauls as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics.
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
- You may be required to undertake road testing vehicles.
- Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Be apprentice trained and qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
- Having a C + E (class 1) driving licence is beneficial but not essential.
The successful HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter can expect to earn up to £33,000 per annum.
If you are an HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter and are interested in the position please reply to this advert with a copy of your up to date CV or call John at Kemp Recruitment on (BT Local Rate)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job