This company will offer the successful HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter not only excellent earning potential but guaranteed training and development.
HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter core responsibilities:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with Standard Times using Special Tools where appropriate.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and that job cards are completed accurately
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per instructions.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller.
HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter Mechanic Qualifications and Experience:
- City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Experience within the commercial vehicle industry.
This HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter role operates on a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
The working hours of the HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter are 07:00 - 19:00.
The successful HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter could expect to earn £35'000 to £42'000 per annum.
If you are a HGV Technician / Mechanic / Fitter and feel you are suitable for this role or would like any further information, please call Tom Kingsbury at Kemp Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job