This is an opportunity to join a well-regarded and leading business as an HGV Technician. You will be joining a forward thinking operation with a network running throughout the UK, working with an award winning product, with a loyal customer base and a world renowned brand with an excellent and proud history, in addition to having exceptional plans for the future.
If you are a passionate and knowledgeable commercial vehicle operative, we would like to hear from you. This opportunity is well worth a conversation at the very least, so please contact us today if you would like some more information.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Technically competent in the repair and maintenance of HGVs
- To effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally and be an active team member.
- To develop or work in developing new or enhancing existing processes
- To adapt and take on new skills and approaches and participate in training and development activities
Required knowledge & experience:
- City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Completed an apprenticeship in HGV industry or equivalent experience
- Experience within the commercial vehicle industry.
The role also comes with extensive benefits, which includes:
- Overtime @ x1.5
- 22 Days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers & cinemas
- Personal accident insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car discount
- HGV Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'