The primary aim of this HGV Technician / Mechanic role is to provide service and support in the main Vehicle Maintenance Department in Huddersfield.
Hours of work are 7am to 1630pm Monday to Friday.
Overtime as required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out vehicle servicing across a multi-manufacturer fleet
- Routine vehicle repairs and problem solving
- Attend vehicle breakdowns as and when required
- Servicing of mobile plant (training and support will be provided to the right individual)
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping whilst working
To become our HGV Technician / Mechanic you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- experience in servicing and maintaining a heavy goods fleet
- Good understanding of electrical diagnostics
- Ideally some experience of mobile plant maintenance would be preferred
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of work with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, genuine with a friendly positive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team
- Excellent organisation skills and good time management
- Committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
For more information contact The Best Connection Group Huddersfield
- Vehicle Maintenance