HGV Technician / Heavy Vehicle Mechanic - Bristol
My client is currently looking for an HGV Technician in Bristol.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working on Heavy/Light Commercial vehicles. Candidates for this position must have C&G 3 or NVQ 3. Candidates must hold a full HGV License.
Shift: 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 plus Saturday hours (Paid at time and a half)
The main duties and skills are outlined below:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on heavy commercial vehicles to Vosa standard
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations
- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of products and attend training courses
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
In return is offering an excellent salary of £26,000.00 - £27,040.00 - this will be dependant of skill level
Excel Technical are THE specialist recruitment agency for the commercial vehicle industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in placing HGV, LGV, LCV Technicians, diesel fitters, plant fitters, PCV, PSV technicians, fitters, and mechanics.
If you are looking for any Automotive positions around the UK then contact us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job