HGV MECHANIC - MUNICIPAL FLEET
Hourly Rate: £13.00 + Shift Allowance
Hours: 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm alternative weeks.
The evening shift will also attract £50 per week.
Our client, a vehicle rental organisation is currently recruiting for an experienced HGV Municipal Mechanic.
- Working on a range of HGV, Gritters, Refuge Lorries, Sweepers, Tankers, Recycling Truck and many more
- Attending customers sites
- Attending breakdowns
- You will be expected to diagnose faults
- Source replacement parts
- Agree final repairs in line with working parameters
- Candidates must have completed a related qualification in HGV automotive
- vehicle maintenance and repair and have hands-on workshop experience
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Mechanical qualification such as City & Guilds or equivalent
- Detailed mechanical knowledge of heavy commercial vehicles
- Must be computer literate, with good numeracy and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must provide high levels of Customer Service and attention to detail with a positive attitude
- Preferably Class 1 licence
- Plant Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job