HGV Technician - Days
Qualified HGV Technician
£28,730 - £31,000.00 negotiable dependent on experience
+ Overtime at time & a half to boost salary as and when required
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (42.5 hrs per week)
We are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Kent. The company has been established for over 40 years and is a leading competitor in its industry. The company sells new and used commercial vehicles from all six of their depots across the UK; they also offer other services such as servicing and breakdown cover.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified HGV Technician to join a modern and busy Workshop. Ideally you will have stable main dealer background, or good longevity with previous employers and must have knowledge of modern diagnostic systems.
We are looking for a team player to fill this role who will be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines. You must have previous HGV technical experience and be qualified to level three (NVQ/City & Guilds) and be able to adopt a hands-on approach to all aspects of the role to ensure continued high levels of work are carried out right first time.
The main duties include:
- Carrying out inspection, servicing, repairs and testing of HGV’s and LCV’s in a professional and safe manner
- Investigate and diagnose faults
- Report findings
- Carry out all repairs to the current manufacturers standards
- Planning work, managing diagnostics
- Carry out all repairs to the highest standards and with the most effective use of time
- Additional overtime is available to further boost earnings above £31K by working Saturdays (7:30 am to 1:00 pm -5.5 hrs at time and a half).
- 20 days holiday per annum + statutory bank holidays
- Contributory pension after 3 months’ probation
- Salary subject to increase after 12 months satisfactory work
- Annual pay rises throughout the company, performance related
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"