A fantastic opportunity for a HGV Technician is now available to work within a recognised Fleet Management Company. The opening is for a qualified HGV Technician, where you will be working on a range of vehicles covering a 07.30 to 03.30 shift within a busy workshop.
- The HGV Technician will be carrying out service and repair work efficiently and competently to the required level of quality and within the standard time allocated and additional duties as specified below
- Testing of vehicles, diagnosing faults and repairing in a safe and correct manner.
- Wide variety of servicing and repair work.
- Preparing vehicles for MOTs and Safety checks.
- Servicing of vehicles and ensuring good care is taken whilst they are in the custody of the workshop
- Completing all relevant job cards, paperwork and records to the required standard
- Working overtime as and when required to satisfy customer needs
Skills and abilities:
- Technician qualifications or equivalent
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven technical qualifications
A large forward-thinking Fleet Management Company.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Simon Norris on or
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience of working solely within the commercial vehicle maintenance sector. We have well established relationships with many of the UK's largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job