Class 1 HGV Driver Shunter
Are you a Class 1 HGV Driver with SHUNTER EXPERIENCE IN Widnes
We are recruiting for Class 1 HGV driver / Shunter to join our team on a full-time basis, based at our clients busy depot based in Widnes
The successful applicant will be covering shunting work, working 4 on 4 off nights 18:00-06:00
Immediate start available. Ongoing work.
As a Class 1 HGV Driver you will need to have:
- Class 1 HGV licence – with a minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Class 1 HGV Driver / Shunter experience in the last 3 months
- All drivers must have full CPC & digi-tacho card
- Understanding of working time directive
- Professional and positive attitude
Benefits of working with us as a Class 1 HGV driver:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available upon your request
- 24/7 on call support for all drivers
- Flexible shift patterns- we do our best to suit you
- Professional drivers uniform
- Opportunity for training and development
- Unique on-line timesheet system
- Monthly Newsletters
At Logistics People, we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for our drivers! Stick with us and we will stick with you!
Click ‘Apply’ today and we will get you on the road tomorrow.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'