HGV Nightshift Technician Workshop Based
Award winning recruitment Company, “Templine” are looking to recruit a HGV Technician (Workshop Based) to join our client on a permanent basis.
Working 40 hours a week - 20.00pm-06.30am (Monday - Thursday)
Basic - Up to £15 per hour
Shift Allowance - £3.40 per hour
Overtime is available.
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with Renault Standard Times using Renault Special Tools where appropriate.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Assist with Renault 24/7 when required.
- Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and that job cards are completed accurately
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per Renault instructions.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
- HGV Level 3 qualified
- Master Technician and or/ IRTEC
- Class 1 or 2 HGV licence
- Dealership expereince
- Assistance to gain a Class 1 or 2 Licence if applicable
- 22 days rising to 25 with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Personal accident insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on selected cars.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team with an excellent working environment.If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"