HGV Mechanics & Semi Skilled Mechanics
We currently have vacancies for experienced Shift Mechanics. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be working as part of our engineering team, The position is responsible for the following duties:
Kidderminster (Paying upto £14P/H plus OT)
Redditch (Paying upto £13P/H plus OT)
Oldbury (Paying upto £13 P/H plus OT)
- To diagnose and carry out vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement.
- Vehicle fault diagnostics and repair.
- To fully comply with all HSE legislation along with company policies.
- To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOPs
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required.
HGV experience is preffered however we can look at Semi Skilled Techs in the HGV environment. A PCV licence is desirable, a full car driving licence and the ability to work towards obtaining a PCV licence is essential. The position covers various shift patterns, and i will stress if you have a great work ethic and are willing to learn get in touch my client is always looking for hungry mechanics.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'