Depot Location: Exeter, Devon
Hourly Rate: £15.20 per hour
My client, a specialist fleet maintenance organisation with depots across the country is actively seeking to a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic to work in their state of the art facility in the Exeter area.
Working on an early and late shift rotation, the successful HGV Mechanic will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repair on a mixed fleet of heavy commercial vehicles from a range of manufacturers.
The HGV Mechanic will have the following;
- The successful HGV Mechanic should be qualified to City and Guilds / NVQ Level Three
- Have served a full HGV Mechanic apprenticeship
- Have practical understanding of using information technology and systems to deliver objectives
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment, with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the employer
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to work on your own initiative, remaining focused and consistent and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and has a good understanding and experience of a busy workshop operating environment
A commercial vehicle driving licence would be beneficial for this role.
The HGV Mechanic hours will be Week 1 06:00 to 14:30, Week 2 14:00 to 22:30.
The successful HGV Mechanic will receive a basic hourly rate of £15.20 per hour with overtime available should you wish to increase your earnings.
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers, apply for the HGV Technician role via this advert or call Sam on (BT Local rate) for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"