Job Title: HGV Mechanic
Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Salary: Up to £33,000 DOE + Benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is a leading provider of specialist services to their prestigious client base. Due to continued expansion they now require a HGV Mechanic to join their site in Aberdeen with the occasional requirement to undertake work at our client’s site in Inverness.
SALARY UP TO £33,000 DOE, PENSION SCHEME, PERFORMANCE BONUS SCHEME, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS, CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
HGV Mechanic Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for carrying out general maintenance and repair work on a range of HGV’s and specialist vehicles at the client’s Aberdeen and on occasion, their Inverness site.
- Ensure that all equipment including workshop plant is maintained to the highest standards at all times.
- Ensure all vehicles are in safe working order.
- Carry out all repairs to the highest standards.
- Able to carry out in-depth engineering work and diagnostics.
HGV Mechanic Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must hold a relevant engineering qualification in Mechanical Engineering or time-served Apprenticeship.
- Demonstrable experience of maintaining HGV vehicles within a similar position.
- It’s essential that you can obtain an Airside Pass (Undertake a CRB check and hold a checkable work history).
- Flexible approach to travel.
- Hold valid driving licence.
- Hold C&E Licence.
HGV Mechanic Benefits:
- Salary up to £33,000 DOE.
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
- Performance-related Bonus Scheme.
- Childcare and Cycle to Work Schemes.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to travel overseas for new vehicle commissioning (factory inspection visits).
NOTE - My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army (REME/Royal Engineer Vehicle Mechanic) and Royal Air Force.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job