Job role: HGV Mechanic
Hourly rate: £13.00 - £16.00 + Overtime and Shift Allowances
Our client has a large network of commercial vehicle workshops across the UK and is looking to add a HGV Mechanic to their team in Bristol.
HGV Mechanic job role:
- All levels of maintenance
- Major overhauls
- Standard servicing and diagnostics
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion
The working hours for this HGV Mechanic are:
- Week 1 - 07:00 - 15:30 Monday to Friday
- Week 2 - 15:30 - 00:00 Monday to Thursday, 14:30 - 23:00 Friday, 07:00 - 13:00 Saturday (paid at an enhanced rate)
The successful applicant will earn £32,110 - £39,052 per annum as a basic salary dependent on skills and experience.
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this HGV Mechanic role please contact Tom Kingsbury at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on (BT Local Rate) or email across a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job