Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, you duties will include;
- Six weekly vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ papers
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is a benefit for this role but again is not essential
The hours of work for this HGV Mechanic role are WK 1 = 06:00 to 15:00 & WK 2 = 14:00 to 23:00 Monday to Friday, overtime is available at time and a half to substantially increase your earnings
The successful HGV Mechanic will earn a basic salary of £34,643 per year, your earnings can be increased with overtime.
If you are interested in this HGV Mechanic role, send a copy of your CV via this advert or alternatively call Emma on (BT Local Charge Rate) for further information.