Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a suitably qualified HGV Mechanic at our Hartshill Site. This is a full time permanent position working 40 hours, Monday - Friday.
As a HGV Mechanic your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Transport requirements but will include:
• Working on our fleet of trailers and trucks.
• Carrying out Servicing
• Inspections and pre MOT checks to DVSA standards.
• You should hold relevant qualifications to C & G or NVQ standard or equivalent in Vehicle Systems, Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and Automotive Maintenance and Repair.
• You should have HGV mechanical experience
• You should be able to be flexible, pay attention to detail, be able to work individually or part of a team and have a desire to succeed in their role.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply online with your CV for this HGV Mechanic role.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date: 30th April 2018
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.