Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic on a mixed fleet of class 1 and 2 vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, you duties will include;
- Six weekly vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
- Full vehicle overhauls / engine and gear box repairs.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Have knowledge of modern haulage vehicles
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
The hours of work for this HGV Mechanic role are Wk 1 = 6am to 2pm & Wk 2 = 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 6am to 2pm.
The successful HGV Mechanic will earn a salary of £33,349 per annum, overtime available to increase earnings.
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Emma at Kemp Recruitment on (BT Local Rate) for further information.