Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Hourly Rate: £15.83
My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic for their purpose built maintenance facility based in the Leicester area.
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, you duties will include;
- Six weekly vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ papers
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is a benefit for this role but again is not essential
The hours of work for this HGV Mechanic role are WK 1 = 06:00 - 15:00 & WK 2 = 14:00 - 23:00 Monday - Friday, overtime is available at time and a half to substantially increase your earnings
The successful HGV Mechanic will earnan hourly rate of £15.83 which is a basic salary of £35,000 per year, your earnings can be increased with overtime.
If you are interested in this role, send a copy of your CV via this advert or alternatively call Tom on (BT Local Charge Rate) for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job