Mechanic / Fitter (HGV & Trailers)
Monday - Friday - Days (flexible start times)
£8.00 - £12.00 per hour + Overtime
HGV Mechanic with a Class 1 licence required to work for a dynamic produce business based in Lancashire.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Carry out HGV / trailer repairs
- Diagnose faults and complete routine servicing of trailers
- Prepare vehicles for MOT and servicing
- Routine & Planned Servicing
- Tachograph Maintenance
- Trailer Repair & Maintenance
- HGV C+E, Class 1 license (desirable)
- Experience with working on commercial vehicles, trucks and lorries
- Experience working in a busy workshop environment
- Trailer mechanic experience (desirable)
- Computer Literate
*Candidates with LGV experience will also be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.