Due to expansion we have a requirement for a HGV Mechanic to carry out Service, Repair and Maintenance of Vans and Trucks.
* As a HGV Mechanic, reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will become a pivotal member of the team, your role will involve being responsible for carrying out inspections, routine services, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner, ensuring relevant paperwork is always completed timely and correctly.
* You will be responsible for planning work, managing diagnostics and assisting with ordering parts whilst being able to carry out repairs to the highest standards efficiently.
* You will be able to investigate and diagnose faults, report findings and be able to carry out all repairs to the current manufacturers standards/guidelines.
* You should ideally be qualified to City & Guilds or Btec level (or equivalent) in Mechanics and/or have relevant experience of at least 10 years.
* You should hold a valid Class 1 driving Licence and ideally have a good knowledge of hydraulics.
* You must have previous HGV technical experience and be able to adopt a hands-on approach to all aspects of the role to ensure continued high levels of work are carried out right first time.
* This is an excellent position in a rapidly growing company that offers a salary of up to £30k + overtime.
Transport / HGV / Workshop / Main Dealer / Commercial / Service / Repair / Maintenance / Scania / Mechanic / Fitter / Tipper / Grab / Hiab / Low Loader.
We offer on site parking and the opportunity to be part of a great team within an expanding business.
Hours are Monday to Friday, including Saturday's as required, with additional overtime available.