Up to £14ph / £29,120 p.a.
Due to their continued success, my client is seeking a fully skilled HGV Mechanic to join their team.
The successful HGV Mechanic will work on day shifts, with overtime available in order to increase earnings.
The newest HGV Mechanic to join this friendly and welcoming team will be required to:
- Fully inspect vehicles in the workshop, identifying any defects and correcting where necessary
- Undertake vehicle repairs when they arise
- Periodic Mechanical Inspections
- Carry out pre-planned servicing and MOT preparations
- Service, repair and maintain a variety of vehicles from cars up to HGV units
The hours on offer for the successful HGV Mechanic will be 40-hour week, working 7.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In order to be considered for the role of HGV Mechanic, you will hold a full, industry recognised qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in heavy vehicle Service, Maintenance and Repair), and a commercial driving license would be an advantage, although not essential.
To make an application for this exciting HGV Mechanic role, please reply to this advert with an up-to-date CV, or call Tom Pounds at Kemp Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job