HGV/LGV Class 1 Day, Tramper and Night Drivers
Pentalver Transport is an award winning container logistics company with over 30 years’ experience. We are currently recruiting for experienced HGV/LGV Class 1 Day, Tramper and Night Drivers to join our team in Southampton. As a driver, you will be responsible for delivering containers to and from Southampton depot across the UK.
All posts are permanent, full time position (basic hours - 55 per week plus overtimes).
The ideal LGV Class 1 Drivers will:
- Hold a current and valid Class 1 driving licence (max 6 points).
- Hold full CPC qualification (DQC card)
- Have experience of transporting containers
- Ideally hold ADR Licence
- Be flexible with working hours
- Have good comprehension of written and spoken English
In return, as the LGV Class 1 Drivers you will receive:
- High earnings guarantee
- Overtime & weekend work available
- Additional various bonuses available
- Paid weekly by BACS
- Maximum tax free ‘night out’ allowance paid
- 20 days annual leave increasing up to 28 with the length of service plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Top spec, modern luxury vehicles
- Company uniform
- Regular training to increase personal skillset
- All training including DCPC uploads paid.
You will work for a company that is leading the container industry with confidence, providing first class service and a great employee experience.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this LGV Class 1 Day, Tramper and Night Drivers role then please apply now!